HÉLOÏSE & ABÉLARD
Héloïse & Abélard is an ethical and romantic Parisian jewellery house with vintage inspiration. H&A revives the ideal of a circular jewelry that recycles and transforms itself over time. Our responsible approach is based on the reuse of "old-cut" diamonds combined with recycled gold: each of our pieces is unique, or its manufacture is limited to a few pieces. Diamonds are eternal and gold can be recycled ad infinitum: in jewellery, nothing is lost, everything is passed on, such is our vision.
Description & details:
- Jeanne ring in 18 karat recycled pink gold, set with 6 old cut diamonds for a total of 0.36 carat.
- Jewel made entirely in Paris. 2-3 weeks manufacturing time.
- Engraving inside the ring is possible on request.
- The weights and thicknesses indicated may vary slightly from one piece of jewellery to another.
- In case of doubt about the model/size, we recommend that you order your size and exchange if necessary.
If you have any questions about our jewellery, your order or the House, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
They will answer you within 48 hours.
See the full selection of items from Héloïse & Abélard
Transport & delivery
Worldwide delivery: Colissimo, La Poste, Chronopost, Colissimo international, Fedex Express
Or withdrawal at the showroom (Arts et Métiers, Paris 3e)
|USA & Canada||4-8 days||between 100€ & 200€|
||4-8 days||between 100€ & 200€|